Welcome! I’m Kimberly Crossland, owner, writer, and operator of The Savvy Copywriter, LLC. My full time job as a copywriter and content marketer is to save savvy entrepreneurs without a clue (or interest) in the Internet from destroying their business with a terrible or nonexistent website.
- I have an unnatural obsession with the power of words.
- You don’t want to talk to me first thing in the morning if I haven’t had a cup of coffee.
- I speak two languages: English and Danish.
- My other job titles include wife and dog-walker.
- It doesn’t take a lot of convincing to get me to want to travel somewhere new and fun.
- I follow the paleo diet, but I LOVE chocolate, cookies, and wine.
What I Do
It was my fascination with the power of words that drove me to start The Savvy Copywriter, LLC.
Now, I spend my days mingling with entrepreneurs and huddled behind a computer scree writing words that sell. I also work with graphic designers to make websites look inviting, impressive, and interesting.
Call it SEO. Call it copywriting. Call it what you want.
The goal of the work done at The Savvy Copywriter is to give you a powerful, MAGNETIC website that draws the attention of your target audience and repel the people you don’t want (because let’s face it, your business isn’t built for everyone!)
When you become a part of The Savvy Copywriter community, you get unique insight and a helping hand to build your business a website that makes you enough money to support your family AND keeps you lookin’ good! (Hint: This is your cue to sign up for my once-a-week newsletter. If you’ve made it this far, you’re going to LOVE what lands in your inbox.)
Not sure if I’m your gal? Here’s a bit about my professional life.
- I graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in marketing and International Business.
- I started my career in Copenhagen, Denmark working as an International Marketing Assistant at a software company (probably the BEST job I’ve ever had, aside from starting The Savvy Copywriter).
- I started and grew my business with only $100 cash and a knack for cost-effective digital marketing.
- I volunteer as the Programs and Communications Chair at the Greater Vail Area Chamber of Commerce.
- I’m also a Copyblogger certified content marketer. The badge below proves it.
Want to see how much fun it is to work together? I’ll let others share their experience. Check out what these happy clients had to say.